- Company Financial Statements as of 31 December 2018 approved
- Distribution of a dividend of Euro 0.0696 per share approved
- Nomination of the Board of Directors
- Approval of the policy regarding remuneration
The Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Triboo S.p.A. was held today in single call and has deliberated on the items of the agenda approving:
- the Financial Statements of the Parent Company Triboo S.p.A. as of 31 December 2018. During the same Meeting, the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Group, as of 31 December 2018, was presented, which show Revenues of Euro 69.9 million (+6.6% compared to 2017 Full Year Results) and a net profit of Euro 2.2 million (+64.3% compared to 2017 Full Year Results); regarding the Financial Statements of Triboo S.p.A., it shows a loss of Euro 838,901, that the Meeting has established to cover through the partial use of the “extraordinary reserve”;
- the distribution to the Shareholders of a dividend of about 2 million euros, to the exact extent of Euro 0.0696 per share, gross of withholding taxes, through the Profit reserve brought forward; the coupon no. 5 detachment date is scheduled for 27 May 2019, the record date for 28 May 2019 and the dividend payout day for 29 May 2019;
- the nomination of the new Board of Directors of Triboo S.p.A.:
- establishing 9 as the number of the members of the Board of Directors;
- determining that the Board of Directors will remain in office until the approval of the Financial Statements as of December 2021;
- nominating the following members of the Board of Directors: Camilla Cionini Visani, Riccardo Maria Monti, Giangiacomo Corno, Rosalba Veltri, Ramona Corti, Marco Giapponese, Enrico Petocchi, Vincenzo Polidoro and Giulio Corno;
- determining the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, in a total of Euro 170,000 (excluding additional remuneration for Administrators holding specific responsibilities which will be established by the Board of Directors).
The Meeting has appointed Camilla Cionini Visani as President of the Board of Directors.
- section one of the Report on Remuneration pursuant to article 123-ter, paragraph 6, of the Legislative Decree n. 58/98.
“The new Board of Directors of Triboo includes professionals with relevant experience both in digital businesses and in internationalization processes. I am confident that, through their expertise and know-how, the new members of the BoD will be able to contribute significantly to the growth strategy of our Group. The delegations within the Board will be allocated during the next BoD meeting” commented Giulio Corno, founder of Triboo.
The share capital attending the Shareholders’ meeting represented 65,9% of the total.
The curricula of the members of the Board of Directors are available on the company website www.triboo.com, in the section investor-relations/corporate-governance/boardsofdirectors/.
The Financial Statements as of 31 December 2018, together with the documents relative to the annual financial report have been submitted and are available to all applicants at the registered office of the company, and on the authorized storage mechanism SDIR-NIS www.1info.it. The report is furthermore available in the section “Investor relations” of the website www.triboo.com, and through the other measures provided by law.
The minutes of the Shareholders’ Meeting will be available on the website www.triboo.com, in the governance section, and within the terms set by law, pursuant to articles 77 and 85 of the Consob Regulation n. 11971/99.
The Executive Officer in charge of preparing the corporate accounting documents of Triboo S.p.A., Giovanni Marino, declares, pursuant to article 154-bis, paragraph 2, TUF- that the accounting
information contained in this press release is in keeping with the underlying accounting documents, records and accounting entries.
 Marco Giapponese, Enrico Petocchi, Camilla Cionini Visani, Rosalba Veltri, Ramona Corti have declared they possess the independence requirements pursuant to article 148, paragraph 3, of the legislative decree 24 February 1998 n. 58 (“TUF”) and of art. 3 of the Corporate Governance Code.